100% brand new and high quality!
Can extract air bubbles from the ink cartridge and nozzles.
No more ink waste, make ink cartridge not easy broken anymore.
Provides two rubber pads, one is for black cartridge, the other one is for color cartridge.
Easy to operate and use.
1. Align the nozzle down toward the rubber pad on the bottom of the refill, level it, then press the cartridge firmly into the refill and adjust to the best position.
2. Place the ink cartridge flat on the table. Use a syringe to draw an appropriate amount of ink from the ink bottle (generally no more than half of the syringe) and expel the air bubbles from the syringe, then insert the syringe into the corresponding color ink filler hole on the bottom of the ink refill.
3. Pump up the syringe pusher, suck the air in the ink cartridge, put the ink cartridge under negative pressure, then release the pusher of the syringe, the ink in the syringe will be automatically sucked into the cartridge, please repeat it several times until the ink in the syringe is no longer reduced, indicating that the cartridge is nearly saturated.
4. After filling up the ink, do not remove the syringe, shake the cartridge evenly, then pull the pusher to extract the air from the cartridge until a small amount of ink is drawn, pull out the syringe, and remove the cartridge from the ink refill. Take out, and you can install it.
Ink cartridge clamp: black
Rubber pad: green
Outer height: about 6cm
Inner height: about 4.8cm
Fitment: for HP 802, 816, 817, 902, 818, for Canon 40, 41, 840, 841, 830, 831
1*ink cartridge clamp
1*syringe (no needle)
1. Due to the light and screen difference, the item's color may be slightly different from the pictures.
2. Please allow 1-3cm deviation for the measurement data and make sure you do not mind before ordering.
High quality store for you!